If you are looking for a set up that’s going to maximize your floor space and productivity, an L-shaped desk can be a great solution for the office or personal use at home.
However, with so many L-shaped desks to pick from online, it can be tricky to pin down which desks will meet your expectations. Fortunately, we’ve already done the legwork for you – here’s an in-depth guide to the twenty best l-shaped desks currently on the market.
The Best L-Shaped Desks: Top Twenty Picks
Not sure where to start looking for the best L-shaped desks? Check out the top picks we’ve got listed for you below.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases on this page at no additional cost to you.
Mr. IRONSTONE L-Shaped Desk
● Measurements: 51 x 51 x 30 inches
● Weight: 39 pounds
● Both sides of the desk are the same length, making it easy to switch between the two
● Optional monitor shelf
● Includes detailed instructions and it’s easy to install
● The bottom of the desk is anti-skidding, so you can avoid scuff marks on the floor
Made with high-quality MDF board and constructed with a metal frame, the Mr. IRONSTONE L-shaped desk may offer you plenty of space (and an optional monitor shelf), but at less than forty pounds, it’s still lightweight enough to fit in a small room or cubicle if needed.
Cassaottima L-Shaped Desk
● Measurements: 51 x 51 x 29.5 inches
● Weight: 40.4 pounds
● Anti-scratch, waterproof, and heat-resistant
● Includes a removable shelf for extra space
● Comes with a 3-year warranty
While quite similar to the “Mr. IRONSTONE”, the Cassaottima features a sleeker look with a larger rounded edge in the back which is great for routing cables behind the desk. The desk has the space to fit around three to four monitors and is heat resistant as well.
CubiCubi Modern L-Shaped Desk
● Measurements: 59.1 x 47.3 x 29.1 inches
● Weight: 47.2 pounds
● Includes a storage drawer to maximize space on top of the desk
● Has a sturdy frame to support heavier items
● The top of the desk is anti-scratch and made to be easy to clean
If you’re worried about stability, the CubiCubi Modern L-shaped Desk uses sturdy iron pipes for its frame, and is versatile enough for you to convert it to anything you need – whether that’s a computer desk, a study desk, or even a gaming table.
Bestier L-Shaped Desk with Shelves
● Measurements: 59.45 x 59.45 x 29.13 inches
● Weight: 72.8 pounds
● Easily works as a 2-person desk
● 3 cable holes to organize wires
● The desk is covered with melamine, so it’s waterproof and won’t be damaged by spills
● The shelves are adjustable
While it may not be as lightweight as some L-shaped desks are, the Bestier L-Shaped Desk has more than just extra storage space – it’s also designed to be used as a two-person desk, and when you’re assembling it, the flexible design of the desk enables its layout to be adjusted to your liking.
CubiCubi L-Shaped Computer Desk
● Measurements: 67.1 x 47.3 x 29.5 inches
● Weight: 55.6 pounds
● The diagonal struts on the desk help to prevent wobbling
● There’s an easy-to-follow installation guide that comes with it
● The anti-scratch desktop area is easy to clean
Another option from CubiCubi, this L-shaped computer desk uses engineered wood and iron pipes to make sure it’s sturdy enough to hold whatever items you need. The desk also features a vintage design, so it pairs well with rustic or modern decor.
Cubiker Modern L-Shaped Computer Office Desk
● Measurements: 59.1 x 47.3 x 29.5 inches
● Weight: 48.2 pounds
● Comes with illustrated instructions for easy installation
● Multiple storage spots for documents, bags, or other items
● You can move the monitor stand to the right or left side of the desk if needed
The Cubiker Modern L-Shaped Computer Office Desk has a clean look and is all about saving space – along with an iron hook to place your bag for easy access, there’s also a side organizer for important documents or folders until you need them.
Teraves Modern L-Shaped Corner Desk
● Measurements: 57.87 x 44.09 x 29.13 inches
● Weight: 40.8 pounds
● Powder-coated top helps prevent corrosion
● Round corner design helps with saving space and cable management
● Includes a stand for your desktop computer that you can slide under the desk
● Can hold up to 450 pounds of equipment
Not all L-shaped desks are made to accommodate different heights, but the Teraves Modern L-Shaped Desk solves this problem by adding adjustable leg and foot pads – which give you somewhere to rest your feet while you work, but also prevent the floor from getting scratched.
GreenForest L-Shaped Desk
● Measurements: 60 x 50 x 29.5 inches
● Weight: 51.9 pounds.
● The desk is waterproof and moisture-proof
● The “CPU stand” is great for keeping your desk clear and your desktop computer off the floor
● Flexible design makes the desk easy to customize
With a moveable shelf and computer stand, the GreenForest L-Shaped Desk has an incredibly flexible design. While you can use it in an L-shape configuration, you can also separate the desks to create two smaller workstations if you need to
VASAGLE L-Shaped Computer Desk
● Measurements: 54.3 x 54.3 x 29.5 inches
● Weight: 55.1 pounds
● Easy to place or set up in a corner of the room
● More storage space with shelves
● The feet of the desk are adjustable
● Metal frame makes the desk more stable
Not only are both sides of the VASAGLE L-Shaped Computer Desk the same length to help maximize versatility, but there are two shelves beneath the desk that make it easy to store books, documents, or other items you might have. The design of this desk is also stylish with a rustic brown top, but a sturdy metal frame for better stability.
Bush Furniture Cabot L-Shaped Desk
● Measurements: 59.45 x 59.45 x 30.16 inches
● Weight: 69.9 pounds
● Offers more storage space
● The top of the desk is scratch-resistant
● Has a more traditional style
Not as many desks offer as much storage space as the Bush Furniture Cabot L-Shaped Desk does – there’s an entire legal file drawer that sits under the desk. Four USB ports on the top of the desk make connecting your devices even easier, and as long as your equipment weighs less than 200 pounds, you can put it on this L-shaped desk.
Coleshome L-Shaped Gaming Desk
● Measurements: 66.1 x 49.21 x 28.5 inches
● Weight: 50.8 pounds
● Offered in a variety of colors
● Has a capacity of up to 400 pounds
● Sturdy steel frame to ensure better balance
Whether you’re putting it on carpet or hardwood floors, the Coleshome L-Shaped Gaming Desk includes leveling studs to keep your setup stable. The top of the desk is easy to clean, waterproof, and resistant to scratches.
Sauder Edge Water L-Shaped Desk
● Measurements: 59.06 x 58.74 x 29.57 inches
● Weight: 141.6 pounds
● The design of the desk makes it easy to organize
● Desktop grommets help organize wires while you work
● Finished sides make it easy to place the desk anywhere in your home or office
With a file drawer, a lower shelf, and even desktop grommets for better cord management, the Sauder Edge Water L-Shaped Desk is more than just a traditional (yet stylish) option – its entire design can help you stay more organized. Keep in mind that the Sauder Edge desk does weigh in at close to 150 pounds, so it’s not as lightweight as some of these options may be.
SHW Home Office L-Shaped Corner Desk
● Measurements: 55 x 23.8 x 55 inches
● Weight: 60 pounds
● Stylish yet simple design pairs well with most decor
● Made with environmental particle board
● Three grommets on the desk for easy cord management
If you prefer a more minimalistic design, the SHW Home Office L-Shaped Corner Desk features a stylish dark cherry wood design, with a simpler frame than many other L-shaped desks.
BON AUGERE L-Shaped Desk
● Measurements: 59.06 x 55.12 x 30.12 inches
● Weight: 66.2 pounds
● Anti-skip pads provide better stability
● The included divider helps to organize smaller items
● Includes multi-functional storage shelves
With one of the most unique styles on this list, the open structure design of the BON AUGERE L-Shaped Desk allows for more ways to set it up and save space. The desk comes with a support tube that increases its weight capacity, as well as anti-skip pads for better stability too.
Soges L-Shaped Desk
● Measurements: 59 x 59 x 30 inches
● Weight: 55 pounds
● Thicker metal frame and sturdy construction
● Resistant to scratching from equipment
● Comes with a desktop computer shelf
The Soges L-Shaped Desk offers moderately more desk space than other L-shaped desks and is constructed with solid, scratch-resistant particleboard. Although relatively light, the metal frame is significantly thicker than the frames of similarly styled desks, so if you’re looking for something more durable, this may be the desk for you.
TOPSKY L-Shaped Corner Desk
● Measurements: 55 x 55 x 29.92 inches
● Weight: 63 pounds
● Includes a 1-year warranty
● Uses synthetic wood for better environmental sustainability
● The legs on the desk are sturdy but also adjustable
If you’re looking for a desk that’s a little more environmentally conscious, the TOPSKY L-Shaped Corner desk uses sustainable materials – including melamine, providing a desktop that’s more resistant to moisture or spills. Even if the design looks lightweight, this desk does have a weight capacity of 300 pounds for equipment.
Tribesigns Modern L-Shaped Desk
● Measurements: 66.14 x 49.21 x 29.13 inches
● Weight: 53 pounds
● Easy to assemble
● Bevel angle design also makes it easier to store wires or cords
● Separate stand for mounting your computer
● Comes in a variety of styles
In addition to its durable construction, the Tribesigns Modern L-Shaped Desk includes an “M-style” buckle design that makes it incredibly easy to assemble (without any screws). There’s also a steel bar at the bottom of the desk specifically for resting your feet while you work.
Ameriwood Home Dakota L-Shaped Desk
● Measurements: 53.62 x 51.34 x 28.31 inches
● Weight: 64 pounds
● Extra storage space under the desk
● Made with laminated particleboard
● Includes grommets for easy cord management
The Ameriwood Home Dakota L-Shaped Desk is another more traditional-styled desk that comes in a variety of wood styles. Its clean and simple design allows it to fit in with the style of just about any room.
Coleshome Super Large L-Shaped Desk
● Measurements: 60 x 45 x 29 inches
● Weight: 52.8 pounds
● Lightweight and sturdy
● Adjustable foot pads keep the desk balanced
● Monitor shelf is easy to remove if needed
As the name suggests, the Coleshome Super Large L-Shaped Desk provides more length than the average L-shaped desk, however, it’s still fairly lightweight and just as sturdy. Though designed with gaming in mind, the unique “Z” frame and sleek modern design can be an eye-catching addition to any office.
SHOOBRO L-Shaped Computer Desk
● Weight: 55.2 pounds
● Sturdy frame and rustic design makes this desk durable and stylish
● Extra storage space included with the two lower shelves
● Easily fits 2 to 3 monitors on the desktop\
If you’re a fan of the rustic or retro style, the HOOBRO L-Shaped Computer Desk could be just what you’re looking for – the particleboard that it’s made with is especially stylish, but the design doesn’t make it any less sturdy. The metal frame is designed for stability, but there are also two (removable) adjustable lower shelves for extra storage space as well.
With so many options online, it can be quite difficult to find the best L-shaped desk for your office and particular tastes.
Fortunately, the list above will give you plenty of places to start – not only are these desks durable and versatile, but each pick has thousands of testimonials that speak to their quality too