DropDesk is committed to providing detailed, actionable, and well-researched articles that our coworking owners, operators, and users may deem valuable. If you have knowledge within the coworking and shared office industry and would like to share a post on DropDesk, please read our submission guideliness carefully. DropDesk reserves the right to edit, remove, or reject any posts for any reason.
- No Sponsored Material: As mentioned we do not use our content to promote specific companies, so all submitted content (and any included backlinks) is subject to strict editing and refusal if it does not meet our standards.
- Do Not Plagarize or Submit Duplicate Content: We can only accept original content, so we suggest researching our site before submitting your ideas to make sure we haven’t already covered them.
- Content must be cited and well-researched: Make sure all included sources are from highly relevant, trustworthy sites and that all data, statistics, and research is linked back to its original source.
- Spell Correct and Use Proper Grammar
Please submit the following information by email to our team at: email@example.com with the subject line “Content Contributor” along with an author bio (no more than two sentences), picture, and with a hyperlink to your website.
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- A short introduction about yourself and why you’re interested in coworking
- 3-5 article ideas and a short summary of how the blog will be organized
If we approve your request, we will either accept the post or request that you send us a new topic and headline before we move forward.
Thanks for your interest in DropDesk!